Zeek Rewards Review – Why I Found It Attractive

| Monday, August 13, 2012
In this Zeek Rewards review, I wanted to share some of my thoughts on “Why” I found the program attractive.

First of all, the concept of not HAVING to sponsor people into it was very appealing to me (in this point of time), because I have thousands and thousands of representatives in other network marketing programs and internet marketing programs, that I thought it would have been a huge distraction to just take all my hard working teams and put them into “yet” another deal…

But, Zeek Rewards is a little bit different. You can earn income through their retail points profit pool, simply just by buying and giving away “sample bids” to other customers.

(These customers can even be yourself just signed up underneath yourself for free).
Let me explain it this way… All you do is buy Zeek Rewards “Sample bids” (Which are $1 a piece) and then you GIVE those penny auction bids away to a customer of yours.

Now, how it works, is once you have given away your bids that YOU purchased to one (or 2+) or your customers, those bids then become a part of your “Retail Points Profit Pool.”

Here is a picture of my Retail Points Profit Pool:

0 comments:

Post a Comment