Zeek Rewards Review – What Is The Strategy?

| Monday, August 13, 2012

There are many Zeek Rewards reviews out there but the strategy with this Zeek Rewards review is to buy bids for the VIP Retail Profit Pool.

The VIP Retail Profit Pool pays you on average* (not guaranteed) 1.5% return on your investment DAILY.
This is a very attractive yield on your VIP bid points.

What I suggest doing is starting off by purchasing 100% of your bids (again and again) INTERNALLY in the system, so that you are able to compound your money faster.

Then, what I am going to do, is once my VIP Bid Point Balance reaches at least 50,000 points, I am going to set the “Bid Repurchase Preference at 90% so that every month, I will be earning at least $3,000+ residual income for doing nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment